Author Topic: How old it is??? And who is the manufacturer of it?  (Read 2301 times)
Lampka

View Posts
View Gallery

Collector SL lamps and other lamps and lanterns.

How old it is??? And who is the manufacturer of it? « on: February 07, 2013, 07:00:40 AM » Author: Lampka
I found in recycling intersting old CFL, which have similar base as Osram 2U to 1990 but the tubes are similar than in chinese CFLs. This lamp have unusual inscription in the base but I don't know who is the manufacturer of it and how old is this lamp. Can you help me?

This lamp:

http://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2206&pos=0&pid=75915

Naomi

View Posts
View Gallery

ad0rabelle
Re: How old it is??? And who is the manufacturer of it? « Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 05:49:22 PM » Author: Naomi
I did reply to your picture but I don't know it my reply is of any use to you or not.
Lampka

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: How old it is??? And who is the manufacturer of it? « Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 05:58:02 AM » Author: Lampka
It looks older than 00s. Osram Dulux EL had similar plastic in 80s and early 90s. Also, this lamp haven't CE mark in the plastic.

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: How old it is??? And who is the manufacturer of it? « Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 06:24:45 AM » Author: dor123
The CE mark is nearly meaningless. Generic computer power supplies, no name cheap CFLs, etc... all have the CE mark.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies