Author Topic: Ebay find!  (Read 2321 times)
chrislights

View Posts
View Gallery

Ebay find! « on: August 15, 2012, 07:43:38 PM » Author: chrislights
 :o There a HUGE lot of light bulbs / fluorescent on Ebay! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huge-Lot-of-Light-Bulbs-Phillips-GE-Sylvania-Fluorescent-Halogen-Spot-/200805233569?pt=US_Light_Bulbs&hash=item2ec0ecb3a1#ht_500wt_1288  :o but they not shipping (free local pick-up). I would love to get some from there but I'm far away lol! so anyone interesting this???

Say NO to ban at Incandescent light bulbs!

paintballer22

View Posts
View Gallery

120V/240V 60hz

Re: Ebay find! « Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 08:06:48 PM » Author: paintballer22
I would love to get this lot but I live too far to do a pick up.
funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Ebay find! « Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 09:31:52 PM » Author: funkybulb
Know what i wish i would of done. i would load up all all the vintage lamps while you can blow off those common
green cap altos, and modern made lamp at least these donate to back to the local nearest restore with the unwanted crap lamps. Either way some one would made out like a bandit.

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

DetroitTwoStroke

View Posts
View Gallery

Luke

Re: Ebay find! « Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 01:40:56 AM » Author: DetroitTwoStroke
I saw this on Craigslist, but it's a long drive from where I live, storage would have been an issue, and I didn't have that much money to spend on bulbs (they were asking $500, but it looks like someone got them cheaper). There appeared to be some cool lamps in that lot, though. I hope whoever got them will appreciate them, and didn't get them just to use the modern lamps and discard the rest. :o  >:(
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 01:43:41 AM by DetroitTwoStroke » Logged

Pride and quality workmanship should lie behind manufacturing, not greed.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies