Author Topic: Show us your soft side contest  (Read 2586 times)
DaveMan

View Posts
View Gallery

Show us your soft side contest « on: November 10, 2011, 06:24:04 PM » Author: DaveMan
Hey all. This isn't quite lighting related but it's to help out our favorite lineman and fellow LG member Steve. All we need is for as many of you on FB to like this photo as possible as it will help him out greatly in this contest in which he could win and have this shot posted all over Baltimore. Jace, please fill us in on the specifics if you see this. Thanks guys!

David L.
Administrator, Lighting-Gallery.net

TudorWhiz

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Show us your soft side contest « Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 06:38:39 PM » Author: TudorWhiz
Hey everyone!!! I wanted to let you all know that a friend of mine, a well respected lineman, a light collector and a member of this website has entered a contest found in this webpage called "Show Your Soft Side" He has been one of 10 people of MANY to be selected to be voted! Congrats to him!!!

But he needs YOUR help! He needs you all to help vote....which takes place in facebook. Simple thing to do, is click on "LIKE" on his picture in the Show Your Soft Side page. The link for you to click on like is found RIGHT HERE Simply CLICK on the pic of Steve the Lineman with 2 dogs and a rabbit with a nice gas lantern posttop....go there, then click on the word "Like" on this picture to vote on that picture!!!!!! Please help him out! Thanks!

Here is more information on this contest that our friend entered! All about this

Thanks very much everyone!

For pictures of my streetlight collection and other streetlight pictures with some various pictures that are not in this website, please visit http://www.galleryoflights.org/  under GullWhiz

Administrator of Galleryoflights.org

nogden

View Posts
View Gallery

Nelson Ogden

nelson.ogden w8nwo
Re: Show us your soft side contest « Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 02:40:56 PM » Author: nogden
I like!
Powell

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Show us your soft side contest « Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 04:08:35 PM » Author: Powell
DONE !

NNNN!

WillTaus

View Posts
View Gallery

will.tobin83
Re: Show us your soft side contest « Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 02:16:25 AM » Author: WillTaus
Done, good luck :)

Bring back Fluorescent and SOX Streetlights. Keep magnetic ballasts.

(Facebook)

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies