Author Topic: What version of Windows will work on a '02-'03 Intel Pentium 4  (Read 1071 times)
Caroline

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: What version of Windows will work on a '02-'03 Intel Pentium 4 « Reply #15 on: October 24, 2024, 08:21:33 PM » Author: Caroline
Which P4? my workshop/basement PC has the 541, bit newer but it's still ancient to run W7 on it, Vista wasn't even considered as it's basically a beta OS that was released on a rush.
I run 2K on it as XP crashes the same way as yours, tries to load but restarts, probably a driver conflict of sorts even though the motherboard is XP compatible, I used it to play the test build of Half-Life yesterday but its main use is working with floppy disks.

Only works offline though, no networking.
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Re: What version of Windows will work on a '02-'03 Intel Pentium 4 « Reply #16 on: October 24, 2024, 08:22:55 PM » Author: Burrito
Mine was made in 2003. The blue screen it gives stays there and I can't press any keys and the HDD stops.

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies