Author Topic: where can i get ballast and igniter for sox-e26 at a good price?  (Read 351 times)
Vailed_Crown

View Posts
View Gallery

where can i get ballast and igniter for sox-e26 at a good price? « on: October 20, 2024, 06:21:02 PM » Author: Vailed_Crown
Hello everyone, I'm from Italy. I have ten 26W SOX-E but I don't have ballast + igniter. Is somebody of you able to supply me with one piece of each so that I can turn on my lamps? Or point me out on the web where to purchase one at not exaggerated prices? Thanks in advance :lps:
funkybulb

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: where can i get ballast and igniter for sox-e26 at a good price? « Reply #1 on: October 21, 2024, 10:42:25 AM » Author: funkybulb
U can get get a Fluorescent instant start 2x 32 watt ballast
From the US.  Such as the Advance Intelivolt 32 watt x 2 ballast
It will have enough ignition voltage to strike them with both lamp
Output combined.  And these  ballast will run 120 to 277 volt 50/60 Hz . that 26w Sox E is made for electronic ballast.’

No LED gadgets, spins too slowly.  Gotta  love preheat and MV. let the lights keep my meter spinning.

Laurens

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: where can i get ballast and igniter for sox-e26 at a good price? « Reply #2 on: October 21, 2024, 11:08:06 AM » Author: Laurens
Importing from the US won't save you money over buying within the EU. Try https://voorraad.dbl-verlichting.nl/ - they have both inductive as well as electronic ones available for prices between 15 and 60 euro.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies