Author Topic: Dixon Ticongeroga Date Codes  (Read 423 times)
Emersyn

View Posts
View Gallery

Dixon Ticongeroga Date Codes « on: October 19, 2024, 11:30:08 AM » Author: Emersyn
I have a bit of a pencil hobby going right now and I was wondering if anyone knows the key to the date codes?

If you have any questions regarding fluorescent lamps, feel free to ask me! I will do my best to answer it!

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Dixon Ticongeroga Date Codes « Reply #1 on: October 20, 2024, 07:05:37 AM » Author: Cole D.
I did some Google search but couldn’t find anything on it. I remember I used to like mechanical pencils when I was a kid.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Emersyn

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Dixon Ticongeroga Date Codes « Reply #2 on: October 20, 2024, 08:10:05 AM » Author: Emersyn
I like not-mechanical pencils since I like to write slightly heavier, and because most mechanical pencil lead is rather thin-

If you have any questions regarding fluorescent lamps, feel free to ask me! I will do my best to answer it!

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Dixon Ticongeroga Date Codes « Reply #3 on: October 20, 2024, 09:07:29 PM » Author: Cole D.
I press hard when I write too, so have to sharpen often. However the mechanical pencils would usually fail due to me pressing hard and the lead would keep retracting.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

Emersyn

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Dixon Ticongeroga Date Codes « Reply #4 on: October 21, 2024, 06:00:52 AM » Author: Emersyn
There are actually some mechanical pencils now though, that have lead like #2 pencils-

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies