Author Topic: For sale/trade: Philips Optiflood MVP504  (Read 154 times)
Laurens

View Posts
View Gallery

For sale/trade: Philips Optiflood MVP504 « on: October 19, 2024, 09:12:39 AM » Author: Laurens
For sale is this heavy, cast aluminium floodlight. I removed the original SON-T 70w and its driver, because i initially bought the floodlight just for those, but it would be a waste to get rid of the entire cast aluminium thing. Price when new about €500.
It is used, and has some scuff marks, but the casting is in great shape.

I have hooked up the E27 socket directly to mains, and screwed in a 3600 lumen color 827 Osram CFL (made in UAE!). So it's still producing a decent amount of light. A spare CFL is supplied, both are brand new. Of course you're free to put in another ballast and a HID light! It is meant for SON-T or other tubular 70w lamps. To fit one of those, you have to move the socket a bit to a different hole in the mounting bracket, i've drilled extra holes to make it possible to fit the much larger CFL and cut away some of the sheet metal of the reflector, which is a bit bulged from earlier experiments with SON-not-T lamps.

25 euro. Buyers from EU have priority because of the customs hassle, but i will ship world wide.

I will also accept trade from the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany (not farther away because of postage cost unless you pay postage both ways). Looking for a F10T12 tube and fixture, F4t5 fixture, SON Comfort 150w, 50w or 80w clear MV lamps, a fixture for 2 F20t12 tubes - open model with visible tubes (doesn't have to come with tubes)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2024, 09:44:38 AM by Laurens » Logged
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies