Author Topic: Common European market fluorescent lamps that have become rare thanks to the ban  (Read 100 times)
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Common European market fluorescent lamps that have become rare thanks to the ban « on: October 15, 2024, 03:46:39 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I wonder if anybody knows of any European market general use fluorescent lamps that have suddenly become “rare” and “collectible” in 2024 after being common in 2023 thanks to the EU wide ban on fluorescent tubes were they have been in common use for a long time, but are suddenly extremely hard to find nowadays.

The lamps in question that I am talking about here include formerly common European market fluorescent lamps that have been discontinued in 2023 that are now extremely hard to find nowadays to the point that they are almost nonexistent.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2024, 03:51:48 PM by WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA » Logged

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

RRK

View Posts
View Gallery
Roman

Re: Common European market fluorescent lamps that have become rare thanks to the ban « Reply #1 on: Today at 01:56:23 AM » Author: RRK
Not near extremely rare here. Widely available on the second market as no one wants them. That mostly includes uber boring 36/18W T8 halo types, though from time to time something really funny surfaces, as my Aura lamps. I owe a post of them!
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Common European market fluorescent lamps that have become rare thanks to the ban « Reply #2 on: Today at 01:59:03 AM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
For me, as someone who lives in the USA, I always find the 36W and 18W T8 tubes quite fascinating.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies