Author Topic: Any HID fixtures still manufactured in the US?  (Read 487 times)
Milwaukeeman2003

View Posts
View Gallery

SRX

Fat Squidward Milwaukeeman2003
Any HID fixtures still manufactured in the US? « on: September 29, 2024, 03:59:40 PM » Author: Milwaukeeman2003
Aside from Sentry Electric and Lumec, I don’t know of any other manufacturer that still makes HID fixtures here in the US. If anyone knows if there are, I’d really appreciate it! Thanks!

Screw the 2028 120 lumen per watt mandate and DeviantArt! Love old cars, cassette tapes, radios, severe weather and most of all, lighting!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Any HID fixtures still manufactured in the US? « Reply #1 on: September 30, 2024, 06:14:35 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Pretty much all of them were (or at least had that option),  except for a few companies like Howard Lighting and Grandlite.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

**If anyone wants to learn more about any company or product you've never heard of before, do please leave a comment saying so on one of my gallery pictures or by PM, and I'd be happy to give a thorough explanation.**

Milwaukeeman2003

View Posts
View Gallery

SRX

Re: Any HID fixtures still manufactured in the US? « Reply #2 on: September 30, 2024, 06:38:26 PM » Author: Milwaukeeman2003
Thanks for the info! But I just wanted to know if there are still any currently aside from the two I mentioned before.

Screw the 2028 120 lumen per watt mandate and DeviantArt! Love old cars, cassette tapes, radios, severe weather and most of all, lighting!

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Any HID fixtures still manufactured in the US? « Reply #3 on: October 01, 2024, 07:57:35 PM » Author: joseph_125
I wonder if they still make HID ballasts for that matter. They still make fluorescent ballasts but I'm not sure about HID.
Milwaukeeman2003

View Posts
View Gallery

SRX

Re: Any HID fixtures still manufactured in the US? « Reply #4 on: October 01, 2024, 09:57:47 PM » Author: Milwaukeeman2003
I’m sure they do. The two manufacturers I mentioned in the description wouldn’t be manufacturing HID fixtures anymore if the ballasts were discontinued.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies