Author Topic: Anyone interested? Variety of Canadian Street Lighting Fixtures  (Read 1316 times)
ElectroLite

View Posts
View Gallery

Anyone interested? Variety of Canadian Street Lighting Fixtures « on: September 23, 2024, 06:34:15 PM » Author: ElectroLite
Hey everyone.

Been cleaning out storage recently and have put together a pile of lights I no longer want. I was considering putting them on eBay, but my experiences with selling large fixtures 2 years ago has taken that idea out of the question. They are all far too big and clumsy to ship, and I’d hate to scrap them. Thus, local pickup is unfortunately the only option.

Is anyone potentially interested in purchasing these fixtures? I’m also open to trades as well. I’m located in Saskatchewan, Canada. Not asking much per fixture, and I’m also in the process of putting them on FB marketplace.

Below is a list of what’s available… I can provide lamps with each fixture too:

- Powerlite B2228 1kW MV w/ Tinted Green Lens
- CLM Unistyle 400 - No Ballast/Remote Ballasted Model
- GE M400- No Ballast / Remote Ballasted Model
- Sylvania S5-250 250w Bracket Fixture
- CLM “DD” - Strange 250w MV Remote Ballasted Canadian “Dusk to Dawner”
- Landmark 175w NEMA
- Holophane Lamp
- Some kind of explosion proof fixture.

If anyone is potentially interested of someday coming out my way for these fixtures, or someday trading something for them… please let me know and I’ll set it aside for you!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2024, 04:05:02 PM by ElectroLite » Logged
Mustang07

View Posts
View Gallery

jon.leach.7
Re: Anyone interested? Variety of Canadian Street Lighting Fixtures « Reply #1 on: September 23, 2024, 08:26:45 PM » Author: Mustang07
Man, I'd like to have that Holophane fixture.

"I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!"

lights*plus

View Posts
View Gallery

George Liv Photo

GoL george.liv.37 UC_OfF2pa6aOcXLAut16jw9g
Re: Anyone interested? Variety of Canadian Street Lighting Fixtures « Reply #2 on: September 24, 2024, 05:16:45 PM » Author: lights*plus
On the B2228, is the green tinted refractor glass? Any specific purpose it was green?
lights*plus

View Posts
View Gallery

George Liv Photo

Re: Anyone interested? Variety of Canadian Street Lighting Fixtures « Reply #3 on: September 24, 2024, 05:21:55 PM » Author: lights*plus
Man, I'd like to have that Holophane fixture.

Got one too, but unpainted aluminum. Due to the double glass of the refractor it's a tad too small to fit any shaped low watt MV lamp, but small enough to ship fairly cheaply from Canada.
Richmond2000

View Posts
View Gallery

120V 60HZ

Re: Anyone interested? Variety of Canadian Street Lighting Fixtures « Reply #4 on: September 30, 2024, 03:43:05 AM » Author: Richmond2000
where are they located?
lights*plus

View Posts
View Gallery

George Liv Photo

Re: Anyone interested? Variety of Canadian Street Lighting Fixtures « Reply #5 on: September 30, 2024, 03:39:18 PM » Author: lights*plus
I believe these will ship from Saskatoon.
ElectroLite

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Anyone interested? Variety of Canadian Street Lighting Fixtures « Reply #6 on: September 30, 2024, 04:01:47 PM » Author: ElectroLite
Yes that's right. Local pickup in Saskatoon. The larger lights I cannot ship unless you'd be willing to pay the fees for shipping and risk damage. These are huge and heavy. (Shipping fees as in likely around $150-$200 plus a ton of effort to pack).

As for cost, I'd like to get back what I paid for them plus the cost of the lamps and other accessories. Prices below... I'd be open to all offers too.
If they don't sell I'd probably get around $25 in aluminum per fixture plus the sale of individual parts / glass.

B2228: $120 complete with NEW 1kW lamp and wiring. These are really uncommon.
M400: $60 (No ballast)
Uni400: $60 (No ballast)
S5-250: $40
Landmark NEMA: $20
The explosion proof fixture is junk and free.

The Holophane Fixture and CLM DD Fixture are not available at the moment.

All prices in CAD.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2024, 04:05:22 PM by ElectroLite » Logged
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies