Author Topic: Need Help Identifying This Flood in the Backyard of the "E.T." House!  (Read 1383 times)
MVMH_99

View Posts
View Gallery

Nothin' Like Clear MV...

Need Help Identifying This Flood in the Backyard of the "E.T." House! « on: September 10, 2024, 08:20:21 PM » Author: MVMH_99
Hello everyone!

I wanted to know if anyone can identify an early '80s flood (looks to be HID of some sort) I spotted on an online photo of the backyard of the "E.T." house.

You may have to click the picture to enlarge in order to get a good enough view of it.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it - let old lighting LIVE!

WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Need Help Identifying This Flood in the Backyard of the "E.T." House! « Reply #1 on: September 10, 2024, 08:21:25 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
Looks like a GE PF400 luminaire to me.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Need Help Identifying This Flood in the Backyard of the "E.T." House! « Reply #2 on: September 10, 2024, 10:35:35 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
That is a GE Versaflood II Wallighter (V2FW).

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

**If anyone wants to learn more about any company or product you've never heard of before, do please leave a comment saying so on one of my gallery pictures or by PM, and I'd be happy to give a thorough explanation.**

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Need Help Identifying This Flood in the Backyard of the "E.T." House! « Reply #3 on: September 10, 2024, 10:53:38 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 I like how it's pointing up !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

MVMH_99

View Posts
View Gallery

Nothin' Like Clear MV...

Re: Need Help Identifying This Flood in the Backyard of the "E.T." House! « Reply #4 on: September 12, 2024, 04:19:38 PM » Author: MVMH_99
Cool!  Thanks for the info!  I wonder if it's HPS, MV, or MH...  :wndr:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it - let old lighting LIVE!

GE PM

View Posts
View Gallery

Ge Post Mount

Re: Need Help Identifying This Flood in the Backyard of the "E.T." House! « Reply #5 on: October 02, 2024, 02:09:13 PM » Author: GE PM
for that purpose, they should have used the versaflood wall lighter unit with the square glass. also what are they lighting

Collector of all things GE! Except for LEDs.
Utility Company: SCE

Baked bagel 11

View Posts
View Gallery

Factory suspended Z8420

Sulo2fan
Re: Need Help Identifying This Flood in the Backyard of the "E.T." House! « Reply #6 on: October 03, 2024, 05:42:53 AM » Author: Baked bagel 11
Props perhaps?

An Aussie collector of the street lights of the world.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies