Author Topic: Some old members turned guest?  (Read 2978 times)
James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #15 on: August 28, 2024, 05:35:25 PM » Author: James
Thanks for coming back Eric, you have some great materials and the discussion threads triggered by your contributions often yield really interesting and important info! 
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #16 on: August 28, 2024, 09:00:27 PM » Author: Cole D.
Welcome back! I was sad to see you leave!

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID collector.

Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #17 on: August 28, 2024, 09:06:27 PM » Author: BT25
Thanks for the welcome back...you're all stuck with me now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better to be silent and thought a fool than to opens one mouth and remove all doubt.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #18 on: August 29, 2024, 12:43:51 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
The way it should be. :lol: ;)

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

**If anyone wants to learn more about any company or product you've never heard of before, do please leave a comment saying so on one of my gallery pictures or by PM, and I'd be happy to give a thorough explanation.**

Milwaukeeman2003

View Posts
View Gallery

SRX

Fat Squidward Milwaukeeman2003
Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #19 on: August 29, 2024, 12:52:01 AM » Author: Milwaukeeman2003
Welcome back to LG!! I was wondering why you left.

Screw the 2028 120 lumen per watt mandate and DeviantArt! Love old cars, cassette tapes, radios, severe weather and most of all, lighting!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies