Author Topic: Some old members turned guest?  (Read 2985 times)
waterbug

View Posts
View Gallery

Some old members turned guest? « on: August 17, 2024, 01:50:37 AM » Author: waterbug
Hello brother and sisters how is everyone doing these days? I hadn't been active for the past three years, just bought some lamps recently and decided to post it, then I quickly noticed that some old members like Max and Ria had become guests with their albums disappeared from viewing. Wondering what happened and I remember them being the pillar of the community.
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #1 on: August 17, 2024, 03:04:33 AM » Author: dor123
Black members are members that aren't longer have account here.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

waterbug

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #2 on: August 17, 2024, 03:54:33 AM » Author: waterbug
What does black member mean?
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #3 on: August 17, 2024, 04:43:15 AM » Author: dor123
Either the admins deleted the user account or that the user himself deleted his account.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #4 on: August 18, 2024, 02:25:01 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Is there anyone here who has a way to personally contact Eric (BT25)? I just noticed that he deleted his account ( :'( :'( :'( ), and I would like to be able to get in touch with him.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2024, 02:27:14 AM by LightsoftheWest » Logged

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

**If anyone wants to learn more about any company or product you've never heard of before, do please leave a comment saying so on one of my gallery pictures or by PM, and I'd be happy to give a thorough explanation.**

108CAM

View Posts
View Gallery

Diehard MV, HPS, SOX & Preheat Fluorescent Fanatic

UCG6Xojn8dNgDuN9J7_Gnj8w
Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #5 on: August 18, 2024, 07:27:49 PM » Author: 108CAM
We don't usually talk about this sort of thing so don't be surprised if one of the admins decides to lock the topic from further replies

Fluro starter pings combined with a 50hz ballast hum and blinking tubes is music to my ears.

Rest in Peace Electronic Lamp Manufacturers of Australia
1925-2002

Bring back the AJF Zodiacs!

Total incidents since joining LG: 18
Lamps accidently broken or smashed: 15
Ballast explosions/burnouts: 3

Maxim

View Posts
View Gallery

Filament LEDs. Both a blessing and a curse.

Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #6 on: August 19, 2024, 12:24:10 AM » Author: Maxim
Is there anyone here who has a way to personally contact Eric (BT25)? I just noticed that he deleted his account ( :'( :'( :'( ), and I would like to be able to get in touch with him.
Yeah, I noticed this too. :( Why he deleted his account is beyond me; he was an amazing addition to LG.

The Westinghouse Lifeguard Disease, it's here. All ye, proceed with caution.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #7 on: August 19, 2024, 12:35:34 AM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
It's a shame. Unfortunately I saw it coming too.

@108CAM - I'm pretty sure we can talk about the names of the former members but not their actions. If I'm wrong, admins let me know.
BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID collector.

Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #8 on: August 27, 2024, 08:50:02 PM » Author: BT25
Hmmm...I didn't realize I'd be missed here. :poof:
After getting multiple emails from LG members, I decided to ask the admin to resurrect my account.

Better to be silent and thought a fool than to opens one mouth and remove all doubt.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #9 on: August 27, 2024, 09:53:59 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Welcom back.  :)
LightBulbFun

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #10 on: August 27, 2024, 09:57:30 PM » Author: LightBulbFun
Hmmm...I didn't realize I'd be missed here. :poof:
After getting multiple emails from LG members, I decided to ask the admin to resurrect my account.

Awesome to have you back! do you have any plans to have your gallery reinstated also? it would be awesome to have that back with the many fine uploads you have made, and all the comments that where made on them :)

My other hobby is buses, especially the Routemaster (formerly Bulb Freak)

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #11 on: August 28, 2024, 12:05:13 AM » Author: Econolite03
Good to have you back.
 :hps:

Find Lighting + More | Visit my Gallery

BT25

View Posts
View Gallery

Vintage HID collector.

Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #12 on: August 28, 2024, 12:07:49 AM » Author: BT25
Thanks everyone! My gallery has also been restored. ;D

Better to be silent and thought a fool than to opens one mouth and remove all doubt.

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #13 on: August 28, 2024, 12:11:26 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Nice that you're back, Eric. I've always referred to your gallery when filling out the factory locations for older luminaires. :mvcobra:

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

**If anyone wants to learn more about any company or product you've never heard of before, do please leave a comment saying so on one of my gallery pictures or by PM, and I'd be happy to give a thorough explanation.**

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Some old members turned guest? « Reply #14 on: August 28, 2024, 12:43:06 AM » Author: joseph_125
Glad to see you're back!
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies