Author Topic: Good quality camera without breaking the bank?  (Read 791 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Good quality camera without breaking the bank? « on: July 18, 2024, 05:42:00 PM » Author: Burrito
Anyone know of a good quality camera that can do really nice zoomed up pictures? I'm also looking for one that'd not break the bank too. I am going to be taking a photography course this fall before I graduate. All the cameras I found are either cheap and don't deliver on their promises or are insanely expensive like the Canon or Sony brand of cameras. Any suggestions? thanks ^^!

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Good quality camera without breaking the bank? « Reply #1 on: July 18, 2024, 07:31:40 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Check out the Kodak PixPro AZ405.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

**If anyone wants to learn more about any company or product you've never heard of before, do please leave a comment saying so on one of my gallery pictures or by PM, and I'd be happy to give a thorough explanation.**

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Re: Good quality camera without breaking the bank? « Reply #2 on: July 18, 2024, 07:33:15 PM » Author: Burrito
Do you use that? cause I do have the Kodak PixPro FZ45 in mind. The FZ45 is $89.00

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Good quality camera without breaking the bank? « Reply #3 on: July 18, 2024, 07:51:44 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
I have a Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80, but it's rather expensive.

**If anyone wants to learn more about any company or product you've never heard of before, do please leave a comment saying so on one of my gallery pictures or by PM, and I'd be happy to give a thorough explanation.**

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Re: Good quality camera without breaking the bank? « Reply #4 on: July 18, 2024, 07:52:38 PM » Author: Burrito
Ohh, alright!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Good quality camera without breaking the bank? « Reply #5 on: July 18, 2024, 07:56:34 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Yeah, it has really good specs for its price. Here's the Amazon link.

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Re: Good quality camera without breaking the bank? « Reply #6 on: July 18, 2024, 07:58:11 PM » Author: Burrito
I was reading up about this model and lots of people say that it's picture quality is junk.

Molly

View Posts
View Gallery

The wild Lampent hates LEDs!

mollylovesreptiles UChSn_GuLy2eE43RAiEFyoEw mollylovesreptiles
Re: Good quality camera without breaking the bank? « Reply #7 on: July 18, 2024, 08:29:25 PM » Author: Molly
I have a Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ80, but it's rather expensive.

I have a Panasonic FZ80 as well. It got discontinued but Panasonic is releasing the FZ80D which is expected in August.

If you want to use any of my photos, please ask me for permission, and make sure to add credit. Thank you! :love:

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Good quality camera without breaking the bank? « Reply #8 on: July 19, 2024, 12:23:21 AM » Author: LightsoftheWest
@Molly - Interesting! I'm guessing it's even more expensive.

@Burrito - Hmm. That was the best DSLR camera I could find for the price.

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Re: Good quality camera without breaking the bank? « Reply #9 on: July 19, 2024, 12:24:43 AM » Author: Burrito
Yep, gonna keep searching but you guys do it faster lol

joseph_125

View Posts
View Gallery

GoL
Re: Good quality camera without breaking the bank? « Reply #10 on: July 19, 2024, 06:24:18 PM » Author: joseph_125
I'd look into a older Canon or Nikon DSLR if you're okay with buying used. You can get some pretty decent stuff off people selling their DSLRs and switching to mirrorless.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies