Author Topic: Table Night Light Lamp with Remote  (Read 1161 times)
rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Table Night Light Lamp with Remote « on: July 11, 2024, 07:16:40 AM » Author: rjluna2
I need an opinion on this Table Night Light Lamp with Remote.  What do you make out of this?

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Table Night Light Lamp with Remote « Reply #1 on: July 11, 2024, 12:28:39 PM » Author: Medved
Depends what are your needs, what motivated you to this.
To me such a remote control is more a hassle (it tend to get dropped under furniture, batteries get depleted saturday afternoon when all stores are closed till monday,...). But I may imagine it may be useful for someone utilizing the portability.

For the advertized use as a bedlight, I would make some kind of pouch/pocket/holder for the remote and fix it to the bed headboard, so it won't slip away out of reach.

Plus questionable could be the use of batteries for the main lantern. It will eat single use ones pretty fast...
But again, a pro could be, this will be independent on mains, so provide light during blackouts. Assume it is able to switch automatically between the battery vs external power based only on the external input voltage presence and not only based on a connector switch.

No more selfballasted c***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies