Author Topic: Program Start Two-Lamp F40T12 Electronic Ballast  (Read 661 times)
fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Program Start Two-Lamp F40T12 Electronic Ballast « on: July 10, 2024, 08:42:10 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Looking for one of these for a frequently switched light that I'd like to keep T12 if possible. A link to any or the model number for the ones that were made would be great.
WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA

View Posts
View Gallery

HID, LPS, and preheat fluorescents forever!!!!!!

Worldwide HIDCollectorUSA
Re: Program Start Two-Lamp F40T12 Electronic Ballast « Reply #1 on: July 21, 2024, 01:19:41 PM » Author: WorldwideHIDCollectorUSA
I think a 2 lamp 36W PL-L CFL electronic ballast would suffice since many of them are programmed start electronic ballasts and have been aware of 36W PL-L CFL lamps being electrically interchangeable with F40T12 fluorescent tubes.

Here is one of those ballasts that should work for this application:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/116220563858

For this ballast, you might have to splice in some longer wire if you were to use F40T12 fluorescent tubes.

Desire to collect various light bulbs (especially HID), control gear, and fixtures from around the world.

DISCLAIMER: THE EXPERIMENTS THAT I CONDUCT INVOLVING UNUSUAL LAMP/BALLAST COMBINATIONS SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES.

fluorescent lover 40

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Program Start Two-Lamp F40T12 Electronic Ballast « Reply #2 on: July 21, 2024, 02:45:40 PM » Author: fluorescent lover 40
Thanks for the info and link. I have plenty of wire so that isn’t an issue for me.
Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies