Author Topic: Goodbye Outlook  (Read 780 times)
FrontSideBus

View Posts
View Gallery

FrontSideBus
Goodbye Outlook « on: June 04, 2024, 01:44:18 PM » Author: FrontSideBus
Been using Microsoft's Outlook for neigh on 25 years now but I have finally decided to frack it right off and find a new e-mail client!
They have forced a "new and improved" outlook on us which basically has adds in it unless you pay for a premium version of it.
I mean what is the point of blocking spam e-mails when they go and add their own?

Anyway I've since switched to a client called eM Client which has all the functionality of the old Outlook and none of the adds!

Bulbs are for planting: Lamps are for lighting!
http://www.lighting-gallery.net/gallery/index.php?cat=11271

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: Goodbye Outlook « Reply #1 on: June 04, 2024, 01:50:42 PM » Author: dor123
I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird as my email client.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Roi_hartmann

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Goodbye Outlook « Reply #2 on: June 04, 2024, 02:44:02 PM » Author: Roi_hartmann
I've been still using Outlook in my personal computer. Mostly because my employer offers office license for personal use too.

Aamulla aurinko, illalla AIRAM

rjluna2

View Posts
View Gallery

Robert

GoL
Re: Goodbye Outlook « Reply #3 on: June 05, 2024, 07:26:34 AM » Author: rjluna2
@FSB: Are you using the Windows based Microsoft Mail or the Microsoft Outlook that is part of Microsoft Office?

Pretty, please no more Chinese failure.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies