Author Topic: User Max left the board?  (Read 831 times)
RRK

View Posts
View Gallery
Roman

User Max left the board? « on: May 31, 2024, 02:07:25 PM » Author: RRK
What a shame... He had a lot of useful info and some masterful photos in his gallery :(

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: User Max left the board? « Reply #1 on: May 31, 2024, 03:13:31 PM » Author: dor123
Unfortunately, his behaviors to me was rude exactly like Ria and Sammy. He entered into arguments with me when I said sometimes wrong, and he reported every thing that I've said which was wrong to the administrators, and deleted every comment I posted on his pictures, like Ria done.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 03:16:14 PM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

LightBulbFun

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: User Max left the board? « Reply #2 on: May 31, 2024, 03:54:48 PM » Author: LightBulbFun
What a shame... He had a lot of useful info and some masterful photos in his gallery :(

he has indeed sadly, as I understand it that due to Ria and Sammi leaving the site and the (quick) un-banning of Dor, he decided to also leave, and sadly he deleted all his uploads when he left, I really wish he had not done that, as that is quite damaging to the lighting community, especially for all those that put in the effort to respond in kind to his uploads with detailed comments and research findings the such like, I really wish he had decided to at least leave his gallery up so all that hard work both from himself all others that contributed to his uploads was not lost

My other hobby is buses, especially the Routemaster (formerly Bulb Freak)

Lightingguy1994
Administrator

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: User Max left the board? « Reply #3 on: May 31, 2024, 04:03:08 PM » Author: Lightingguy1994
Sorry, we don't allow discussion about banned or departed members, especially by name. The thread will be locked. If you still have any concerns please contact one of us.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies