Author Topic: LED lights falling down with sparks!  (Read 3461 times)
Mr Lamp

View Posts
View Gallery

UC4cgSO7ARvVgpX4tpKegf5w
LED lights falling down with sparks! « on: May 11, 2024, 02:04:17 PM » Author: Mr Lamp
I (finally) found a video where some LED lights are accidentally destroyed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8od5EJPRVCA

An autistic lamp & motorcycle enthusiast from Finland.

Favorite lamp types: fluorescent & HID.

LED as general lighting is boring!

LightsAreBright27

View Posts
View Gallery

Cheap LED Assassin

Re: LED lights falling down with sparks! « Reply #1 on: May 11, 2024, 03:43:47 PM » Author: LightsAreBright27
Those panels will still work somehow. Looks like when they knocked out two panels, the ones in the background started flickering. This means common driver.

Holder of the rare and sacred :sfl: F10T12/BL :sfl: lamps here!
Also known as LAB27 for short.
One of the only Indian members here!
245v 50Hz

dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: LED lights falling down with sparks! « Reply #2 on: August 22, 2024, 03:58:00 AM » Author: dor123
I don't understand why when he hits the LED panels and dropping them, they produces sparks. I don't think he got electrocuted because of this.
And this probably caused a phase disconnection, I don't know why (Or someone turned off the lights manually to prevent electrocution)?
Also: I think he didn't physically hit the LED panels, but the shock waves from his somersault near them dropped them.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2024, 06:37:56 AM by dor123 » Logged

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies