Author Topic: Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand?  (Read 1375 times)
Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand? « on: September 06, 2022, 05:59:08 PM » Author: Burrito
I think this maybe mad by Cooper but i'm not sure

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand? « Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 06:37:21 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
The Lithonia Lighting KVR.

LG's #1 North American light fixture identifier

**If anyone wants to learn more about any company or product you've never heard of before, do please leave a comment saying so on one of my gallery pictures or by PM, and I'd be happy to give a thorough explanation.**

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Re: Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand? « Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 06:37:58 PM » Author: Burrito
Oh, Thanks!

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand? « Reply #3 on: September 06, 2022, 06:41:27 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
No problem!

**If anyone wants to learn more about any company or product you've never heard of before, do please leave a comment saying so on one of my gallery pictures or by PM, and I'd be happy to give a thorough explanation.**

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Re: Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand? « Reply #4 on: September 06, 2022, 06:42:15 PM » Author: Burrito
Oh, and another one too!

Econolite03

View Posts
View Gallery

Matthew E.

Re: Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand? « Reply #5 on: September 06, 2022, 08:00:57 PM » Author: Econolite03
Oh, Thanks!
Also know as the Lithona Lighting TunaCan™️ Series.

Find Lighting + More | Visit my Gallery

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Re: Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand? « Reply #6 on: September 06, 2022, 08:01:48 PM » Author: Burrito
StarKist perhaps?
Plus, Tuna has mercury and so do those

LightsoftheWest

View Posts
View Gallery

SRP for life.

streetlightian
Re: Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand? « Reply #7 on: September 06, 2022, 08:45:54 PM » Author: LightsoftheWest
Oh, and another one too!
I want to say Spaulding Lighting Magnusquare MSV.

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Re: Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand? « Reply #8 on: September 06, 2022, 08:47:38 PM » Author: Burrito
Coool! I also thought maybe a Cooper CLM or a Lithonia KVS or maybe a Spaulding Lighting Proformer

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand? « Reply #9 on: September 06, 2022, 09:23:25 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Since there's a lighting company's bucket truck right there , what's the odds that they removed the bolts on one side and let them fall !! I've actually seen that particular approach before on YouTube . I mean if the old lights and poles were just going to the dumpster anyways , why waste the money on renting a crane to remove them ?  Here , all you need is a Sawzall to cut the pole into manageable pieces to throw into the back of the truck and off to the scrap yard you go !!

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Re: Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand? « Reply #10 on: September 06, 2022, 09:24:48 PM » Author: Burrito
Poor Shoeboxes though, those have my favorite optical style

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand? « Reply #11 on: September 06, 2022, 09:34:52 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
Years ago  , I tried to save several old cobras from a motel that was being demoed . I asked the site foreman about them and he told me "Sure , you can have them , we're talking them down this afternoon " I came back after work to find them no longer standing . I asked the foreman where they were and he pointed to a pile of twisted metal !!!  :o  What he neglected to tell me was they were removing them with the bulldozer !!  When I complained , he replied " I have a deadline to clear this site ! I don't have the time or money to play with junk !!"

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Re: Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand? « Reply #12 on: September 06, 2022, 09:35:52 PM » Author: Burrito
What the crap!? That's terrible! I do feel bad for you

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Found this stock image, Anyone know what brand? « Reply #13 on: September 06, 2022, 09:47:04 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
I do understand the foreman's point though . Lets say you're the demo company , the site owner tells you that you have "X" number of weeks to clear the site with substantial penalties for every day over (thousands of dollars !) . what would you do if someone comes in wanting something that could potentially screw up your schedule and cost you LOTS of money ?  Most of the bids for that kind of work have little margin of error since your bid is competing with bids from other demo companies for the same job . Lowest bid typically wins the contract .

It sucks but you can't stop the wrecking ball !  :lol:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies