Author Topic: Sightings at flea market  (Read 789 times)
Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Sightings at flea market « on: September 04, 2022, 05:07:14 PM » Author: Cole D.
At the flea market this weekend, at one seller there were two old lights. One was a green porcelain radial wave street light. And they also had a bronze floor lamp with the mogul lamp in center and three sockets surrounding it. I did not see if it had a night light in the base, but it was missing it's glass refractor and the lamp shade.

No prices on either. I bet they wanted a pretty penny. There were some old glass insulators as well and an old Sears video game in the box. Some real antiques!

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Sightings at flea market « Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 11:45:22 PM » Author: wide-lite 1000
 I'd been tempted to ask on the price . Sometimes these thing are priced shockingly cheap ! I got one of those floor lamps complete with a 50's mogul based 3-way lamp for $60 .

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Cole D.

View Posts
View Gallery

123 V 60 CPS

Dk944Mr-jX4jbnoUUj7xAw
Re: Sightings at flea market « Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 12:16:36 AM » Author: Cole D.
There was another mogul floor lamp at Goodwill a few weeks ago. I think it was $12.99. It was painted an icky off white color, but I’m still annoyed that I passed it up. It even had a marvel like base with a night light.

Another thrift store has a bronze one but it’s $35. I wish it had the night light though.

I have been paying more attention for old lamps lately.

Collect vintage incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. Also like HID lighting and streetlights.

wide-lite 1000

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Sightings at flea market « Reply #3 on: September 05, 2022, 12:21:42 AM » Author: wide-lite 1000
It never hurts to ask !! You'd be amazed at the number of things I've got for real cheap 'cause the seller was tired of lugging it from flea market to flea market !! I bought an almost flawless , late 50's console stereo at an antique show for around $50-75 because the seller didn't want to load the heavy thing back in his truck ! He was asking $175 for it !

Collector,Hoarder,Pack-rat! Clear mercury Rules!!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies