Author Topic: Iwasaki SDX White SON  (Read 1958 times)
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Iwasaki SDX White SON « on: December 30, 2009, 11:28:20 AM » Author: dor123
I have heard recently that SDX lamp from iwasaki recognised as have the highest quality of any sodium based light source. this means that this compares not only to another white SON lamps but also to regular golden orange high pressure sodium lamps and even to low pressure sodium lamps. because all white SON lamp provides the same colour light as the SDX although several suffers color shift. Whay the customers worldwide think that?

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Medved

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: Iwasaki SDX White SON « Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 04:50:45 PM » Author: Medved
I guess experience. I have seen a lot of yellowed-out "white sodium", what in fact had "regular HPS" color.
 Philips state, then their lamps should be run only using their controller - i think it is because they suffer large thermal instabilities, so need an active arctube temperature control to maintain the color over the life. And (my guess) at the point, when the system reach regulator's limit, the colors tart to shift rapidly.
Iwasaki does not mention anything like this, so i assume EYE lamps have better made their pressure control, so could be run on regular unregulated ballast and still work well.

No more selfballasted c***

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies