Author Topic: HID in CHINA  (Read 893 times)
Men of God

View Posts
View Gallery

jiachao.wei.71 chao_813975447 UChyTpXvlQ8ZCfBPP_lJjubg chao990613
HID in CHINA « on: April 04, 2022, 02:33:59 AM » Author: Men of God
由于中国已经打算全部淘汰HID,现在在中国找足功率纯铜线制造的HID镇流器非常困难,要么就是铝线的,要么就是虚标功率的铜线。世纪亚明的400W实测功率350W,以色列进口VS的,实测功率有415W,无奈只能买进口货和国产老货了…现在只有进口货和中国制造库存老货(2005年之前)是铜线了,然后淘宝卖家说现在铜线镇流器生产了没人买,我才不信呢!国外都是纯铜线,在中国还得问是铜线还是铝线,买到了铜线的还得测一下是不是足功率的,不足功率的又得退货,真是无语…我已经把我在淘宝上买的全都退回了!虽然我也只是偶尔通电玩玩,但是我还是想要纯铜线足功率的电感镇流器。由于我手里没有80W的汞灯镇流器,因为零售的只有铝线的,铜线的只买一个卖家不卖,感到很无奈。。。所以我想到用两个40W荧光灯镇流器并联使用,发现电流也正常,请问这样用可以吗?

Since China has already planned to eliminate all HIDs, it is very difficult to find HID ballasts made of pure copper wires with sufficient power in China, either aluminum wires or copper wires with virtual power. Century Yaming's 400W has a measured power of 350W, and Israel's imported VS has a measured power of 415W. I have no choice but to buy imported and domestic old goods... Now only imported goods and old Chinese-made stocks (before 2005) are copper wires. , and then the Taobao seller said that no one buys copper ballasts now that they are produced. I don't believe it! Foreign countries are all pure copper wires. In China, you have to ask whether it is copper or aluminum. If you buy a copper wire, you have to test whether it has sufficient power. If you have insufficient power, you have to return it. All purchases are returned! Although I only occasionally play video games, I still want a magnetic ballast with pure copper wire and enough power. Since I don't have an 80W mercury lamp ballast in my hand, I feel very helpless because the retail only has aluminum wires and only one seller does not sell copper wires. . . So I thought of using two 40W fluorescent lamp ballasts in parallel, and found that the current is also normal. Can this be used?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 02:44:42 AM by Men of God » Logged

我不会英文,所以我用中文,请你们用翻译网站翻译我打的字!

I can't in English, so I in Chinese, please use the translation website to translate my words!

bulb_tester2009

View Posts
View Gallery

Resolutely crack down on inferior LED lighting!!

GoL
Re: HID in CHINA « Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 02:48:10 AM » Author: bulb_tester2009
由于中国已经打算全部淘汰HID,现在在中国找足功率纯铜线制造的HID镇流器非常困难,要么就是铝线的,要么就是虚标功率的铜线。世纪亚明的400W实测功率350W,以色列进口VS的,实测功率有415W,无奈只能买进口货和国产老货了…现在只有进口货和中国制造库存老货(2005年之前)是铜线了,然后淘宝卖家说现在铜线镇流器生产了没人买,我才不信呢!国外都是纯铜线,在中国还得问是铜线还是铝线,买到了铜线的还得测一下是不是足功率的,不足功率的又得退货,真是无语…我已经把我在淘宝上买的全都退回了!虽然我也只是偶尔通电玩玩,但是我还是想要纯铜线足功率的电感镇流器。由于我手里没有80W的汞灯镇流器,因为零售的只有铝线的,铜线的只买一个卖家不卖,感到很无奈。。。所以我想到用两个40W荧光灯镇流器并联使用,发现电流也正常,请问这样用可以吗?

Since China has already planned to eliminate all HIDs, it is very difficult to find HID ballasts made of pure copper wires with sufficient power in China, either aluminum wires or copper wires with virtual power. Century Yaming's 400W has a measured power of 350W, and Israel's imported VS has a measured power of 415W. I have no choice but to buy imported and domestic old goods... Now only imported goods and old Chinese-made stocks (before 2005) are copper wires. , and then the Taobao seller said that no one buys copper ballasts now that they are produced. I don't believe it! Foreign countries are all pure copper wires. In China, you have to ask whether it is copper or aluminum. If you buy a copper wire, you have to test whether it has sufficient power. If you have insufficient power, you have to return it. All purchases are returned! Although I only occasionally play video games, I still want a magnetic ballast with pure copper wire and enough power. Since I don't have an 80W mercury lamp ballast in my hand, I feel very helpless because the retail only has aluminum wires and only one seller does not sell copper wires. . . So I thought of using two 40W fluorescent lamp ballasts in parallel, and found that the current is also normal. Can this be used?
现在MV的镇流器越来越少见,中国确实准备淘汰MV灯,但是我觉得可以运用100W的MH镇流器或两个铜线荧光灯镇流器启动
Now MV ballasts are becoming more and more rare, China does plan to eliminate MV lamps, but I think 100W MH ballasts or two copper wire fluorescent lamp ballasts can be used to start

Leo Yuan

I've been collecting light bulbs since I was 2 years old and I've been collecting them ever since.
 :hps::hps::hps:
One of the few Chinese users here
Note:
Bulb base in China:E12(CES) E14(SES) B22d(BC) E27(ES) E40(GES)

James

View Posts
View Gallery

Re: HID in CHINA « Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 04:34:06 PM » Author: James
80W mercury ballasts are quite small, and I have several spare.  Also other ratings.  All European brands mainly from 1980s with full copper wires.  I would be happy to see some go to a good home if you would like them!  Perhaps we can make a trade?
dor123

View Posts
View Gallery

Other loves are computers, office equipment, A/Cs

Re: HID in CHINA « Reply #3 on: April 12, 2022, 01:49:04 PM » Author: dor123
I've noticed at Aliexpress that Changzhou sellwell lighting factory, the company I bought all of my high kelvin MH lamps from, went bankrupt. It don't appearing in the results when I search for "70W metal halide" and the variety of non high kelvin 70W R7s MH lamps getting smaller, and most MH lamps are sold in several pieces instead of only one.

I"m don't speak English well, and rely on online translating to write in this site.
Please forgive me if my choice of my words looks like offensive, while that isn't my intention.

I only working with the international date format (dd.mm.yyyy).

I lives in Israel, which is a 220-240V, 50hz country.

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies