Author Topic: What's your least favourite type of lamp that's not LED?  (Read 2858 times)
Rommie
Re: What's your least favourite type of lamp that's not LED? « Reply #15 on: March 15, 2022, 04:50:22 PM » Author: Rommie
This is my favourite halogen lamp (of the ones I have, anyway)  :mrg: 8)

I don't have a photo of it lit, it was a bit on the bright side and the camera shut down  :lol:
Flurofan96

View Posts
View Gallery

Celebrating my 10th Anniversary on LG

Re: What's your least favourite type of lamp that's not LED? « Reply #16 on: March 15, 2022, 05:23:23 PM » Author: Flurofan96
I LOVE this halogen lamp/bulb because of the HID lamp lookalike  8) now that is one that I'd love to get into my hand if I have the ££ and possibility 8)

I'm a big fan of incandescent and halogen lamps that have the shape/look of an HID lamp - for example the BT HalogenA ones which sadly fell out of favour since my start of my early teens which was basically very late 2000s  :(

Lighting-Gallery member since June 2014

Burrito

View Posts
View Gallery

GE HM1000's

Re: What's your least favourite type of lamp that's not LED? « Reply #17 on: March 15, 2022, 09:45:52 PM » Author: Burrito
LPS

ON LG FOR 2 YEARS! Please don't ask to meet up with me, as I am still living with my mother. Don't send me items either please, thank you!
Please, watch out for the future. It's not looking good. Loves instruction manuals of any kind!

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies