Author Topic: What did you do today NOT lighting wise  (Read 80795 times)
suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #540 on: June 04, 2024, 08:09:37 PM » Author: suzukir122
Spent the day driving my sport car while attempting to make a video in it with the GoPro Hero 10... slight fail though since the audio wasn't that good
from the GoPro's mic. I need to find a good camera that can record crisp audio. Even though the GoPro's imagery wasn't horrible, the audio was muffled.
Anyways... during the second half of the day, I decided to drive around more. I caught something a bit concerning, walking distance from where I live.
Someone was laying in the middle of the intersection. I'm not sure if that person was alive or dead, but a crowd of people surrounded that person.
A shirtless man walked in the middle of the road and signaled me to stop... but luckily I had another turn to my right... so I took that turn instead.
This was close to the Dollar General near the main city of Franklin Ohio. Way up the road, as I was driving towards the highway, tons of police cars
continued to pass at a high rate of speed on the opposite road. I'm keeping an eye on news stories to see if anything pops up explaining what happened.

Interests:
1. Motorcycles, Cars, Women, and Lighting (especially fluorescent)
2. Weightlifting/staying extremely athletic
3. Severe Thunderstorms of all kinds
4. Food and drinks. So gimme them bbq ribs
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

icefoglights

View Posts
View Gallery

ITT Low Pressure Sodium NEMA

GoL
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #541 on: June 08, 2024, 01:30:43 AM » Author: icefoglights
After doing some unrelated yard work, I removed the front license plate and mount from my truck.

01010010 01101111 01100010 01100101 01110010 01110100

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #542 on: July 05, 2024, 11:44:23 AM » Author: suzukir122
Did more garage work involving my car this morning... installed a newer blow off valve. The check engine light was on and I found out why rather quickly.
While I was uninstalling the older blow off valve, the vacuum line hose leading to the blow off valve separated while I took the valve out, with ease, despite
there being a zip tie to hold it in place. I installed a new vacuum hose line as well, and zip tied it tightly. Since this was the culprit, the check engine
light went away... which is unfortunate for me because I wanted to get the code number for future reference incase it happens again, etc.
Not sure how that works... I'm hoping that code number is still stored in the cars ECU despite the CEL being off. I need to buy a code reader.
I'm slowly diving into mechanical work involving vehicles, both car and motorcycle... one of the reasons why I've got so many MH Wallpacks in that garage.
Lighting related: the work on my MH Wallpacks is still pending, but I've decided to go ahead and use all of them when needed.

Interests:
Lighting has ALWAYS been a passion of mine. I consider everyone on here to be a friend

HPS_250

View Posts
View Gallery

Long live the HPS and SOX!

UCAjfrNb4v77ybEBBYqxZxiw
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #543 on: July 20, 2024, 10:25:52 PM » Author: HPS_250
Experimented with making some sourdough for the first time, came out pretty good!

I’ve always been interested in all kinds of lighting, mainly incandescent and HID, and especially all kinds of sodium lamps (HPS/LPS). I’ll tolerate LED but I’m not a fan of it.
I’m not proud to say that my city has Devolved to LED.

suzukir122

View Posts
View Gallery

suzukir123
Re: What did you do today NOT lighting wise « Reply #544 on: September 05, 2024, 08:52:08 PM » Author: suzukir122
Yet another car drive day but this time with my little brother. (RT Spacer on YouTube.)
He recorded some video, but we will see if it makes it to YouTube. He and I are making plans on possibly making a video next Saturday. I'm currently editing a video myself for my YouTube channel. This would be my first video, and it's mainly me thanking someone who gave my YouTube channel a "shout out," back in 2014. :'-) (Said person's channel actually reached 500,000 subscribers at one point.) If I post this video, I may get some negative reaction, mainly since this person shouted out my channel almost 10 years ago, but ehh, I guess we'll see.
I need to stop caring about what people think about me and just go for it.
One other thing I want to mention... my little brother recently moved to another place, which is somewhat closer to me. He showed me a video he made not too long ago which pretty much sums everything up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SseQUFtQUnQ&t=111s
At about 1:44 in the video, he took video of an old drawer that we use to have when we were kids. Those little smiley face stickers on that drawer... put on there by me... when I was like 4, maybe 5 or 6 years old... along with "x" mark damage on the stickers... also my doing.
That drawer brought so many memories. Seeing that old drawer nearly 30 years later on video is definitely heartbreaking.
Unfortunately during the move, he had to throw that old drawer away. Check out the video if you guys are interested.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2024, 09:08:55 PM by suzukir122 » Logged

Interests:

Print 
© 2005-2024 Lighting-Gallery.net | SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies